TWICE Monthly NEW & FULL MOON Shamanic Trance Dance with Zelia and The 13 Clan Mothers
New Moon Shamanic Trance Dance
10th June 2021
7pm UK time – 20.00 CET
If you live in another time zone Click here for Timezone Converter
With Zelia In The Magical Mother Ship Tipi
YOUR SHAMANIC TRANCE DANCE IS PLANTING TWO TREES!
Come and DANCE! …. And Reveal The Treasures of your Body Wisdom, Soul Remembrance & Spirit Intelligence!
Shamanic Trance Dance is The beat of the drum…..The firing arrow…The sacred breath…..The spirit of dance …..The meeting with Great Mystery…..The embodiment of Great Spirit..
All Inviting you to enter your inner sacred space to further develop your Earth and Spirit connection, to tune into the Moon and her passages of time….
This powerful dance takes us to the NEXT LEVEL in Physical, Spiritual and Soul Evolution!!!
Bringing us back into awareness, harmony and balance with ourselves and the natural cycles.
The rewards of taking part are, an expansion of consciousness, the ability to gain perspective, clarity and deep insight. Experience spirit as an intelligent life force, find your own answers, heal and transform issues and blockages. Receive revelations and realisations, open up inner worlds and discover the true nature of your being, and your ability to become an effective, positive creator of your own life and reality.
Journey with the 13 Clan Mother’s through each Moon cycle throughout the year. Discover the ancient wisdom that reconnects us back to the sacred feminine and the cycles of truth.
This month we are dancing with Storyteller.
This will be a profound and magical journey as we Shamanic Trance Dance twice a month with Zelia on the New Moon and Full Moon.
Sign Up Now for the NEW MOON!
10th June 2021
Special Discount Price: £11
TRANCE DANCING WITH ZELIA PLANTS TREES!
Every time you Shamanic Trance Dance TWO TREES are PLANTED with a portion of your payment.
Shamanic Trance Dance is giving back to Mother Earth, by planting Trees as way to show gratitude in a real and grounded way, for all the amazing medicine we receive during our Trance Dance experience, in this way every time we dance, we leave behind something really positive for all life on Earth and future generations. Tree planting Applies to Zelia’s online and in person events 🙂
Event Duration will be around 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
If you can’t make the time of the live event, you can still join in the dance, as the recording with be available for a whole week after the event.
After you sign up you will receive the link via email that will take you to the dance at the time of the Live event and will continue to stay active for 4 day’s.
After meeting Storyteller on the New Moon we will have the opportunity continue to work and go much deeper with her on the Full Moon.
FULL MOON SHAMANIC TRANCE DANCE:
24th June 2021 – 7pm UK time 20.00 CET
During The Shamanic Trance Dance 13 Clan Mother Moon Ceremony Zelia Will:
- Introduce and share the wisdom of the Clan Mother of the Month and explain the elements and techniques involved.
- Give guidance and instruction for the process.
- Provide an amazing music journey for you to participate in the Shamanic Trance Dance in the comfort of your own home.
- Conclude the process after the dance.
To participate you will need:
- An internet connection.
- Video / Music playing device – laptop, phone or tablet. that can be plugged into a sound system or headphones.
- A bandana / eye mask (if you don’t have one you can use a scarf, or buy a Shamanic Trance Dance bandana in our shop that has been designed especially for this dance).
- A private space to dance on a rug, mat, sheepskin or in a circle of cushions. Make sure all furniture or objects in the room, are at a safe distance away from your dance space for safety, as you will be wearing a bandana while dancing. Note: you do not need a large space to dance, just big enough to comfortably move around on one spot.
- Important: Please make sure you will not be disturbed by other people during the entire event.
- Cushions to put in front of objects that you could potentially bump into.
- A blanket at hand for extra warmth.